[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Teach Soap • View topic - Soapers Love Note

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Soapers Love Note
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:37 pm 

this is the "love note" my husband left on the inside of the lid to the mold he just finished making me. And he put cut marks on the mold for me so I know where to cut my bars every time. I am pretty tickled although I have never made a batch this big before. He has been so great. I show him pictures of what I want and he goes out and makes it for me. When I ask him to help pour a color block he is right there. When I tell him I forgot to line the PVC (got in a hurry on this one) and have to get 5 lbs of soap out of it, he cuts it open for me. So when he asks for a special scented soap, he gets it.

Dawn

Post subject: Re: Soapers Love Note
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:41 pm 

What a great hubby to have! He's a keeper! :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:51 pm 

Ah, True love! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:27 pm 

That makes my heart sing!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:33 pm 

Wow you are extremely lucky!!! Do you loan him out? :wink:

Butt's my big dog:)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:49 pm 

Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:53 pm 

Awww.....how sweet of him to be so supportive and encouraging. Sounds like you have a special relationship :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:01 pm 

That's great, Dawn!
I like peacocks, but they sure are noisy! I don't think I'd want any close by. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:09 pm 

Dang, I forgot to mention the turkeys...you know how loud they can be? especially since there is a guinnea hen roaming with them and she thinks she is a turkey...he wants more guinnea's and they are LOUD. So I think one peacock is in order.

Here is one of our Tom's strutting his stuff (he is in love with the guinnea hen)

Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:52 pm 

Aww that is super sweet! And it looks like love is everywhere with y'all! <3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:38 am 

Love is all around! That's awesome, Dawn. He's definitely a keeper. :D

I learn so much when I can't leave well enough alone!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:58 am 

There is a wildlife sanctuary in Montreal where we love to go, and they have some turkeys. These are animals that were hurt in the wild, fixed up, but cannot be released do to human contact or permanent injury. There is this one scraggly old looking turkey, with almost no tail feathers, who LOVES me. Every time I go by he starts gobbling at me and fans his tail remnants, and he struts around by me. Apparently I'd make a hot female turkey! LOL :lol: My family gets a kick out of a turkey trying to mate with me at least. There is a wolf there that thinks I'm a female wolf too. Animal magnetism? LOL :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:07 pm 

Dawn - Awww... that was so sweet! I actually had to read your post to my husband! Hoping it'll give him some ideas. lol

Hestey - I have the same effect on the monkeys at the zoo. Not sure what that says about me, but there ya go!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:22 pm 

My turkeys are free rangers, so they wander all over the place. They are no longer afraid of us, they follow us around like we are part of the flock. I was just outside taking a picture of one that was rooster on the Horses fence with the sun shining through his waddle. Another one comes up while Im not looking and starts pecking at my hip...I guess he thought there were treats in there. LOL

We have been married almost 27 years now and raised 3 kids together, so we have been through a lot together, I think I will keep him :D

Aria, I hope you can get yours inspired :)

Hestey, WOW you do have something going on over there :lol:

Dawn