[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - Hi New here need HELP with Aussie suppliers :)

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:54 am 

:P Hello Every one ,
I'm new here but from what I'm reading what a great site . I'm just starting out in my own Melt/ Tart , Candle and Bath products business and need to find Australian suppliers .. I have found a few but surely ( I hope ) there are more.
Thank you in advance to anyone that can help me :) I'm looking forward to reading these forums from top to bottom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:13 am 

Hi Cheekylicious! Check out the facebook page for Australian & New Zealand Melt & Pour Soapers. We have members who also make candles and there are regular discussions on suppliers!
Hope to see you there!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:56 am 

hey cheeky did you end up on our page on facebook ? did you find the suppliers you were after?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:12 pm 

G'day Snow and Purplemolly :) , I have joined the facebook group.
Im now looking for electric oil burners wholesale to add to my page.
I didnt realise it was all such a pain and everything I wanted is OUT of AUS so the cost goes up so much more !