[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - Beekeeper and candlemaker

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:38 pm 

Hello, all!

I am new to the forum and soapmaking, but am a beekeeper and candlemaker. I am looking forward to meeting everyone, and am also happy to answer questions about bees and beeswax.

Fair Warning: :D As a beekeeper, ("beek" for short) I have a big bias about soy oil and wax and they way they're produced, so expect opinions! :lol: (They are not, IMNSHO, eco-friendly in any way, shape, or form.) Besides that, in my hot & humid south Texas locale, soy candles stay very soft most of the time. It's beeswax, or nuthin', honey!

Other than that, I'm just you're average, slightly off-center crafter, artist, and new soapmaker! Nice to meet all y'all!

HoneyLady

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:43 am 

Welcome to the forum :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:17 am 

Welcome!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:19 pm 

Beeswax is the best! And welcome, even though I'm a little late and you joined before me. :roll: :D