[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - not petroleum jelly

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: not petroleum jelly
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:17 pm 

I've had this recipe hanging around for ages for a non petroleum jelly. This past week hubby got sick, had 2 neighbors say they can't live without Vaseline, and my neck hurt. So, I dragged out the recipe, played with it some, and you know what? It works very nicely. Added Stop Pain for my neck and hubby's congestion (with added peppermint and vanilla) and left the rest unscented. Next time tho' I'm not gonna use such hard butters or use less beeswax. I used a combo of mango, shea, cocoa and one other (that was soft) with beeswax. When this jelly gets cold, it literally rattles in the jar-it's funny!

Has anyone tried making this before, and what ingredients did you use?

http://www.klamathriversfinest.etsy.com