[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - I FINALLY did it!!! *whew* lol

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:56 pm 

Hello everyone!!! I am so happy, I have to share this, and another crafter on here made me want to...after months of working and going gray in the process :oops: , I've launched my website! I'd be SO honored if you guys would take a look at it, any positive OR negative (constructive criticism doesn't cross my eyes lol) feedback would be most welcome, I hold all of you that have helped me get here in such high regard! Thanks a bunch! You can give it a glance at www.bombdiggybath.com...I hope you all like it! Much love and light!! Jaime :D :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:54 pm 

Oh, Jaime, LOVE it!!! Wow, you have put so much time and effort into this!! You are so dedicated! Some of your products, I haven't seen or heard of anything quite like them before! Your "Bomb Diggy" theme really shows through on your website, too!! You might want to post the link to your website one more time, though. It doesn't seem to be working.

It all looks so luscious; your bubble bars look fantastic!!! Just looking through your pictures and reading your descriptions makes me want to buy one of everything!!!! :mrgreen:

Have you gotten any orders upon launching your website? You should be!! :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:30 pm 

Congrats on getting your site up! Your products look amazing, I am completely jealous of your bath bombs. As a matter of fact after seeing yours I may just give up on them altogether. Ok, on to the constructive (key word) criticism. BTW, I'm a graphic designer so what I see may not bother anyone else.
1. Your logo is fantabulous.
2. While I like the font, for readability I don't think it should be used for large blocks of text.
3. When using an all cap font be careful of your capitalization.
4. Double check your use of "you're" and "your".

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:38 pm 

Thank you SO MUCH Olivia!!! Hahahahaha you know me...I've been asking questions on here for what, 9 months? LOL FINALLY the battle of the bath bomb (oh, they still mess with me from time to time) has been won, at least I got them to float and do the different colored "bomb within a bomb" thing. You loving it means so much to me, you've been in my corner from the beginning!! I'm so grateful to you for all your help! About the site link...it's hard to find? I HATE being "tech-tarded"!!! Thanks again, from my heart, boom, just got 2 another order!! Woot woot! And congrats again on your cold process babydoll!!! :D :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:42 pm 

Thank you to you as well, aquascoob!! I will most definitely be pm'ing you..I gave people waiting a launch date and rushed through some of the type....get ready to help a sis out, and don't EVER give up on the bombs! I live in a rainforest climate, have a "bath bomb graveyard" LOL...and I made what you saw on there...so...DON'T QUIT!!! Ttys!! :) :D :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:54 am 

Thanks, Jaime!! :) I think the link was just broken or something, but it works fine in your new post!!

So you finally did figure out how to get them to consistently float!! You're like the Bath Bomb Queen now. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:19 am 

Do you know I just opened this and spit out my tea laughing at your last sentence? Seriously LMBO!!! Hahahahahahahahaha....yes, they float all right, every last one, my husbands all, "quit saying 'floaters!!!!!'" hahahahaha :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:22 am 

Haha! One thing I'd suggest putting on your website is how many oz. each bath bomb, bar of soap, or bubble bar weighs. That way, people have an idea of how big they are.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:37 am 

Hmmm...I wanted to do that, my hub advised against it, don't know why...especially because all my stuff (except the bombs, they have to weigh between 6-6.5 oz to float (lol) is more product than "that mall store"...I think I'll take that advice my friend! ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:41 pm 

Love the website, but hate the font.
It was annoying to try to read.

But your products look amazing!!! :P

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:42 pm 

Completely agree with posting the weights of your products. I think the basic rules of labeling should be followed, that way you know what you're getting. Although that didn't stop me from placing my order yesterday.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:24 pm 

OMG!!! IT WAS YOU!! LOL...that made me feel amazing! It's already being boxed up, and I had an idea of the freebie I was gonna send you, so I'll pm you and see what you think! :) Thank you SO much!!! :D :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:15 pm 

They came, they came! I know what I'll be doing tonight. BTW, the bath bombs are very well packaged.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:06 am 

YAY!! Please let me know what you think! WooooooHoooooo!!! :D :D :D (and thank you so much!! the "mermaid bath" is awesome) :wink: