[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - Fragrance calculator on new BB App

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:40 am 

I don't know if it's just me missing it, but I cannot seem to find the fragrance calculator on the new BB App. Otherwisw, I love the new app. I use my I pad almost exclusively versus a desktop, so this makes ordering a lot easier. Thanks, Brambleberry!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:45 pm 

SO glad that you are enjoying the new app! The fragrance calculator is compatible with the app but is sold separately.

"The new Bramble Berry app also connects to the Bramble Berry lye calculator app, which is available for purchase. Having the lye calculator on your phone makes re-sizing and formulating recipes on the go simple. The calculator figures in grams, as well as ounces. If you have already purchased the older Soap Calculator app, feel free to contact info(at)brambleberry.com and we can activate the lye calculator on the new app for you. In the photo on the left below, you can see the lye calculator in the menu near the bottom. Once you click “Lye Calculator,” you will be taken to a screen to purchase and download."

More info is here; http://www.soapqueen.com/bramble-berry- ... berry-app/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:50 am 

I am so sorry, but I am still confused. I cannot locate the fragrance calculator as a seperate app. I would be completely happy to purchase it once I locate it. : )
I do see the lye calculator availabe for purchase, but I do not need that. Is the fragrance calculator included with the lye calculator app?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:11 pm 

Sorry about that! I misread your post! I am not sure but just asked and will let you know! I have an Android myself so I haven't been able to play around with the app very much personally. =)

Sorry about the misunderstanding!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:30 pm 

Okay, so there is not a fragrance calculator on the app. Sorry about that! I made the suggestion that it be added, it's a great idea! =)