[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - FO Sales

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: FO Sales
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:43 pm 

Has anyone seen any of those 99 cent sales lately. I haven't seen any for over six months. Maybe I am just missing them.
I used to get them from Candle Science and NG.

The Lord is my Shepard

Post subject: Re: FO Sales
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:10 pm 

I got a bunch of FO's from Rustic Escentuals during their 99 cent sale a couple of years ago, and I am pretty sure it was the beginning of August. They said it was an annual event, so I expect it will be in August again (plus you do get two once ounce samples of your choice with each purchase at any time).
Others will know better, as I don't use very many Fo's.
But Natures Garden is now having a sale that gives 1$ off each pound of Fo's when you buy five or more, or 50 cents off one ounce bottles when you but ten or more. Not as good as a buck an ounce, but better than nothing!

Tammy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:57 pm 

I haven't seen any lately.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:03 am 

Well thanks I was wondering if it was just me missing them.
NG has that offer of 1 dollars off a lb bottle year round. I have bought lb bottles like that several times but thanks for pointing it out.

The Lord is my Shepard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:00 am 

Candlescience should have one soon....i am thinking they do them in March and September...that is if they still do it. Their last was in September, I think.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:09 am 

Candle Science FO $0.99 sale on till Tuesday of next week. http://www.candlescience.com/