[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Teach Soap • View topic - SWAP match-ups

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SWAP match-ups
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:26 pm 

soapcakes---thanks!
Laura---congrats on the job! Do you have family/friends in that area?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:02 pm 

My honey :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:27 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:07 am 

I HAVE SOAP AND MORE! This is what Heather sent me:
The very pretty package that it came in:

This is a photo of the entire collection:

And here are the closeups:

After much smelling and resmelling I have choosen 3 favorites: the 'lucky koi'- a excellent citrus scent. The white with red top- very clean and crisp. and the orange and green sample piece- don't know what it is but I like it! The others are also amazing\ the black with green top I know the scent but cannot identify it...either I made it before or baked it??? The snowfall I love the gental colors and swirl. And then the lavender lotion.... what a special treat. Heather you were way toooo kind to me. Thank you !!! Susie
PS: don't know why photos are all different sizes since I resized them all the same? Sometimes I think photobook is haunted!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:16 am 

Beautiful lot, Heather & Susie! Snowfall looks so relaxing!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:18 am 

Looks wonderful, Susie!
Heather, I like the labels! :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:17 pm 

Wow! So many beautiful things! Nice job, Heather!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:01 pm 

Congratulations, Susie! That's a nice assortment of goodies. Great work, Heather!

I learn so much when I can't leave well enough alone!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:40 pm 

What a gorgeous collection of goodies Susie! Is the Snowfall soap a whipped soap? It's so pretty and soft...great job Heather!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:42 pm 

Snowfall is just a standard CP. It's my favorite batch I've ever made! The dark brown with green is "acorn harvest" from NG, the white with red and green is "fresh fallen leaves" from NG, the orange and green is peppermint EO and patchouli FO, and the Lucky Koi is orange10X from BB. Their LCP base makes it smell so creamy! I love the Koi fish, they are so fun to make... and the glitter in them is from Australia! Coolah sent it to me :mrgreen:

I'm glad you like it all Susie! I loved putting it together!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:21 am 

Yes Heather I love them! And I have something from 'down under'? Now I may have to save that one for awhile (get to do what I tell others not to do with my soaps). :lol: So patch and peppermint - two of my favorite scents- no wonder I loved that one!. The acorn harvest still smells like something I have baked...maybe some bread - it sure is a fall\winter scent. And once again I have to say the snowfall is such a pretty bar. My DH asked if he could have one...so yes I will share- but not the patch\mint or new fallen leaves, they are mine....all mine. Again, thank you- I enjoyed this soooo much. And thank you Gladly for setting this up.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:06 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:43 pm 

I received my soaps from Inbal today! At first I was worried because the envelope had a huge tear in it! :o But the soaps inside were fine, I didn't have to destroy the USPS for soapy vengeance.. yet anyhow!

Here is what I got (I am sooo keeping the ribbons for my scrapbooking):

Ohh all wrapped up! I wonder what's inside...

Inside I found....

Here is what they are, other than super delicious smelling :mrgreen:

#1: Lime, lemongrass, basil, rosemary and rosewood with a nice cocoa powder pencil line. Smells nice and herbal, very fresh!

#2: Litsea, ylang ylang, grapefruit and patchouli with an awesome hanger swirl (bravo!). This one smells so much like summer to me! I absolutely love it!

#3: Litsea, lavender, juniper and ylang ylang again with an awesome hanger swirl. This is my favorite! It has a very incense like smell, but not overpowering at all. I literally can't stop sniffing it. Mmmm!

Thank you Inbal! I love my soaps! Now I have to decide which to use first! Great packaging too! ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:54 pm 

:mrgreen: Heather, those are gorgeous!
Great job, Inbal! :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:09 pm 

Sooo pretty Heather, and the essential oil blends sound fabulous!!! Beautiful soaps Inbal!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next