[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Teach Soap • View topic - SWAP match-ups

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SWAP match-ups
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:43 am 

Awww Lora, I'm sure Linda will still love everythinh you sent her, don't fret! We are all cheaters =D

I am loving those little boxes too Erin!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:51 pm 

Lora, I know how you are feeling. When I sent mine, I told Gladly that I sent four beause the one was a smaller bar than I usually make. And the candle was from my DH as a gift for her organizing the swap.
Personally I would not have been upset with only 3 bars of soap... that was what was expected. I had to go back and look, because to be honest - I did not remember that there was only three bars!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:00 pm 

I think the limit really would have been more important if we were doing one big swap or the person you sent to was the same person that sent to you, know what I mean? It's all about what you feel comfortable sending and paying, I guess we should have left it more open, like a minimum of three items.

And we love the candle! We've been burning it all day, and it's got a perfect pool, still going strong. :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:48 am 

Susie, we used your carrot soap today in the shower, and we both loved it!! It must be the babassu oil, it's so creamy and softening. I shall have to get some! It smells so clean and sweet too, love it!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:38 pm 

We're already on our 2nd bar from SudsyFun. This one is the Lemongrass Sage with kelp powder and other goodies. Very nice! :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:35 pm 

Ooh, how is the kelp odor? I've heard it's barely noticeable from some and totally overpowering from others.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:21 pm 

I got goodies today from Sonya (noni2009)!!!
Awesome stash....I am so excited to try all of this out! These all smell amazing:
CP soap (Fresh Linen & Orange Chili Pepper)
Yogurt Lotion (Sweet Berries)
Whipped Sugar Scrub (Blueberry)
Bath Salts (Sugared Strawberries)

I have already used the lotion. Once I opened the bottle and smelled it, I HAD to put it on! It is lovely----nice and light with a great glide to it. Not greasy at all, and the scent lingers. Perfect :).
I was so excited about all of it, but I about fell over when I saw she included the Whipped Sugar Scrub. I've been using a simple sugar scrub (and love it) and have been eyeing some recipes for a whipped one. Now I get to try it out!! Yeah me!
I'm pretty sure I'll need to eat breakfast as soon as I take a shower in the morning, because these scents are SO yummy smelling----they will make me hungry!
Oh, and my 4 year old sweet girl wanted to have her pic taken, so here she is with the coveted whipped sugar scrub:
Thank you, Sonya----I love all you sent!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:36 pm 

Sonya, very nice selection that you sent.
Carrie, she is so very sweet looking! The Lord truely blessed you with her!

Lora, Thanks for the compliments! The carrot was scented with almond from BB. And I do love the babassu... a little more expensive than coconut but this is only a hobby for me... so I splurge. Although you never know, maybe it was those fresh grown carrots. I am about to experiment with PKO and see what that gives me. And we just picked 40+ butternut squash... think I need to cook some - make soup and soap!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:50 pm 

Susie---The Lord HAS indeed blessed me with her (and her siblings!). I'm trying to soak up the time I have with them now, as I know it goes by quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:01 pm 

Aww, how cute Carrie, she looks just like you! And the little salt tube is adorable too! It all sounds so yummy!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:21 pm 

Carrie, your baby girl is just precious. I agree you have been blessed. And what a nice selection you got! Can't wait to read about it all.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:28 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:29 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:41 am 

everything is sooo pretty!!!

Sonya, I have been looking for those "test tubes" where did you find them?

Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:47 am 

Carrie, what a great selection!
Your daughter is adorable. Mine is 23 now and I really miss those younger days. Enjoy them!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next