[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Teach Soap • View topic - SWAP match-ups

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SWAP match-ups
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:44 pm 

Thanks Eveybody!!!
inbal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:01 pm 

Wow! Those are gorgeous!!! And the fragrance combinations sound awesome!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:36 pm 

Very pretty Inbal....especially the one in Hestey's last pic. Wow on the colors!
Hestey---thanks for sharing your pics....how lovely!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:40 pm 

Everyone has such PRETTY stuff!!!

Dawn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 am 

Inbal, You did a great job! I too love the packaging and of course your swirls. All of the scents sound fantastic!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:48 pm 

Great job, Inbal! Lucky Heather! Those all sound fabulous and such great scent combos. :D

I learn so much when I can't leave well enough alone!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:35 pm 

LOOK WHAT I GOT!
From Linda!
ImageImage
ImageImage

**I've taken up photography because it's the only hobby I can shoot people and cut their heads off without going to jail** :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:45 pm 

Erin---score!
Linda---those are so very pretty! Your packaging is fantastic---very clear and easy to read, yet not boring! I like the design on Citrus Splash and the Patchouli Lime sounds like it would smell fresh and earthy. Great job :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 pm 

Very pretty! Love the variety in what she made for ya!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:47 am 

Everything looks so great!! We've got a talented bunch of folks up in this here swap yall! ;)

I got my package from Bubbles this week, and it is spectacular! I love it all! I haven't had a chance to take any photos yet, as I have been packing like a mad woman, and had to go out of town to spend some time with some family before moving. My apartment is a disaster right now, boxes everywhere! Everytime I tell myself to get up and go take some photos of the soaps, I get sidetracked by something still out on a table that needs to be in a box, which leads to box rearranging, unstacking and restacking, spilling and cursing, and then I forgot what I got up for in the first place haha!

Setting myself a phone alarm to get photos up after work tonight. Oh...going to eat with friends...setting an alarm for after that!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 am 

Love those Erin, what a nice variety! Gorgeous soaps Linda, is that a fondant mat you used for the Citrus Splash? I think I have that same one...what a fun idea!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:46 am 

I'm glad you finally got them, Erin. I was beginning to wonder if they made it. :lol:

Soapcakes, that is a fondant mat. I love the texture it gives the soap. There are a couple others that I want to get eventually.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:19 pm 

Linda, we finally get to see that label! Yes I love the design and it's very clear to read. I have never done lime with patch....that one will have to go on my list! Great set of soaps.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:57 pm 

Thanks, Susie! I don't care for patch by itself but it's great paired with lime. This has a touch of cinnamon leaf EO as well.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:10 pm 

Here is my swap haul from Bubbles2 (Susie)!

They were all packaged soooo cute, I couldn't bear to unwrap them yet. Wanted to keep them cute and safe for the move.

Here are carrot, tomato and Misted Garden. I love the colors in the carrot soap, and the look of the Misted Garden, and it smells divine!

Cranberry Splash (mmmmmm, love cranberry!) candle and Moonlight Pomegranate salt soap.

Ok, I HAD to unwrap this one for a closer look/sniff. I love it! I'll have to look into this FO!

Thanks so much, Susie. I love it all, can't wait to use them!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next