[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Teach Soap • View topic - SWAP match-ups

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SWAP match-ups
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:16 pm 

Laura, those are so pretty! I love the little Sister Susie Soaps tags. :D
The Misted Garden sounds wonderful.

Susie, you did a terrific job! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:27 pm 

Susie---those are all so pretty! The last one looks divine----love the combo of colors and textures you chose!
Laura---yeah for you! A great stash to start off your new home!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:30 am 

Suzie - Those are so gorgeous! Your packing is so fun!

Laura - Lucky you!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:36 pm 

Erin, grats on a great stash. You're soaps are lovely, Linda, and I love the Citrus Splash. No wonder you are doing so well at your farmers market!

Laura you got a wonderful box of soaps/candle! You have a real treat to start off living in your new home. What a nice variety, Susie! Your packaging is adorable!

I learn so much when I can't leave well enough alone!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:56 pm 

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Because I do not sell I change my packaging on a whim! I try to use some of my scrapbooking items\skills whenever I can.... makes it fun. And just to stay honest, I did not make the candle... that came from my DH. He was the one to inspire me to soap, his candles would smell soooo good.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:38 pm 

Here are mine, they are SO cute and smell so good, I cant wait to use them. I was just enthralled with the boxes so I had to put them in the picture. These were from Tumblin/Erin.

Thank you so much!!! :D

Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:53 pm 

Dawn, those look amazing!
Erin, I love the boxes! :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:27 am 

Dawn, what a gift you recieved! Must have made you very happy.
Erin, great job with the soaps and the boxes....did you make the boxes yourself? That is something I have been wanting to do. I am impressed. :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:37 am 

THANKS! I love how the boxes turned out. I did make them all myself. I found a pattern that I liked and resized it to 2 different sizes to fit what I needed. I already had some of the animal print paper and so I just bought black cardstock for the sleeves since it pretty much went with all the colors/prints. (plus my labels are black) :D

**I've taken up photography because it's the only hobby I can shoot people and cut their heads off without going to jail** :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:51 am 

Congratulations, Dawn, those soaps look great! Erin, you did a great job on your soaps and the packaging. Way to go!

I learn so much when I can't leave well enough alone!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:51 am 

I LOVE THE SOAPS ERIN!! My daughter would SOOO want that batman soap! LOL
Lucky you, Dawn!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:42 pm 

Wow Erin, so creative! Gorgeous soaps and love those boxes!!! Thanks for posting those Dawn, you must be thrilled!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:46 pm 

What gorgeous soaps and packaging, Erin!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:21 am 

Love the variety of colors, Erin! The neon-colored one is especially eye-catching :).
Dawn---it would be hard to choose what to use first! Can you re-use the boxes? They are adorable (and I love that they are handmade!).

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:29 am 

Those are beautiful soaps out there.

Ladies I am upset :( i thought we agreed on 3 items and this is what i put in the box for Linda. And when I wanted to put something more I stopped myself by thinking that I could offend other girls, who received only 3 items instead of 4 or 5. But now I see you all have put more than 3 and I am disappointed that I could upset Linda's feelings by sending only 3 items. :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next