[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Teach Soap • View topic - SWAP match-ups

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: SWAP match-ups
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:51 am 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:16 am 

Grats, Carrie! Beautiful daughter and great soap haul. Nice work, Sonya!

Lora, no worries! I too only sent 3 items and that's all I expected! Can't wait for your package to arrive! I know it will be wonderful, especially since they are special to you. :)

Linda, I'm so glad you are enjoying the soap! Makes the swap even better.

I learn so much when I can't leave well enough alone!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:04 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:47 am 

Aw Carrie, your daughter is just adorable!

I have some of Sonya's products and they are fantastic! I can't stop sniffing the soap, I love her fragrance blend!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:56 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:55 am 

Thank you seibert7kids and soapcakes, your compliments really mean a lot to me! I am working on my labels, everyone's look so pretty!! :)

@dsgemmill I purchased those tubes from elements bath and body, here is the link: http://www.elementsbathandbody.com/Salt ... r-217.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:29 pm 

Lookie what I received! Thank you soooooo much Laura….you spoiled me!!! And please say thank you to your mom for the beautiful crocheted wash cloth, she did such a nice job and I love the colors, what a thoughtful addition! Your soaps are all stunning!

I didn't want to open the pretty stack with the flower on top, but I did :D I was especially excited about the soap on the very right, Mystery Fragrance #4! I can’t believe I have one of the BB mystery fragrance soaps….yay! It smells like chocolate and coconut to me….am I close Laura?! Lol!

I am so thrilled and feel completely spoiled, thank you so much Laura. I love the soap curls on top of the Fresh Fallen Leaves and Pineapple Jasmine...so delicate! Your swirls are amazing and your colors so bold! Not to mention the fragrances are all divine! I can't stop sniffing the Rainbow Sherbet, Peach Smoothie and Fresh Fallen Leaves! Thank you again for organizing the swap too, I really had a lot of fun :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:13 pm 

So glad the package finally got to you! Glad you liked the "flower pack." It's a new packaging I am playing around with since I've had a lot of requests for sets of three or four of my smaller soaps to give as gifts. I am afraid I haven't perfected wrapping all the soaps consistently neat just yet, and my hot glue job with the flowers might be a mess when unwrapping (but I hope not!).

I've been excited to try the Rainbow Sherbet myself, but I have so many awesome swap soaps that I just keep shoving it back in favor of those. But I am saving one bar just for me!

The mystery FO...well, they haven't done the reveal yet that I know off, but I guessed it as being a sweet, fruity, sugary dessert fragrance, possibly pear or pear tart. And Jenny seemed to think the same. To me, it smells very very similar to NG's Pear Tart, which smells wonderful but behaves horribly in CP, so I am hoping BB will sell this one (#4) because I really want to buy it! =D

My mom really loves to crochet, and she's been enjoying making washcloths for me, so I've been picking her up some yarns here and there when I find them on sale. She suffered a stroke about three years ago and she gets a lot of comfort out of doing hobbies that she did before the stroke, like crochet, baking, and MP. Her skills and attention to detail aren't quite what they used to be, but of course I still love everything she makes. :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:31 pm 

Yes, I really loved the Flower Pack....I haven't seen anything like it, they would make perfect gifts! I really liked the coordinating paper and little ingredient labels on the backs too!

Now that you mention it, I can pick out a tiny bit of pear in the mystery fragrance, it's really lovely...I hope it's chosen!

That's really sweet about your mom, she did an amazing job on the crochet, I was impressed with how neat and tidy it was!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:12 pm 

Soapcakes....wow, what a stash you got! Enjoy all those yummy, gorgeous soaps!
Laura....the soaps look dreamy :). How generous of you to share so many!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:35 pm 

Soapcakes you hit the JACKPOT! WOOO WHOO! That looks like some lovely soaps you got.
VERY nice Laura!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:48 am 

Carry & Gladly - What awesome soap stashes you got! Lucky ducks! :)

Great job Laura & Sonya!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:46 am 

Soapcakes, those are terrific!

Laura, the packaging is amazing!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:35 am 

Lost my internet connection for several days. In the meantime, look what showed up from Lora, aka Dhuzesoaps! She told me she was sending her favorites and I can see why they are special to her. :)

This beautiful soap is called Grasses and Flowers. It's got great lather and smells wonderful!

Woot! I can't wait to try the Ylang scented sugar scrubs or the lavender bath salts! Thanks so much, Lora! :D

I learn so much when I can't leave well enough alone!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:07 am 

Wow! I am so glad you have finally received Linda!

Cause 2 weeks later new post office guidlines arrived notifying me that it's no longer allowed to send soap via e-mail as it is considered a 'hazardous material'. I still will take time to figure out it with post office people by phone and then i'll let you guys know the result.)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next