[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Teach Soap • View topic - Share your Display!

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Share your Display!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:38 am 

Well, I guess I'll have to check out VistaPrint then! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 am 

Just a few pictures of my fair table in December, along with some of honey extraction (since that's a big part of what I do!).

I also "rescue" honey bees, like these who built their nest hanging from the lid of a compost bin! And yes, that's my hand, and no, I'm not wearing gloves. I rarely do when I'm working bees.

And finally, honey extraction. To extract, I uncap the frames of honey, put them in the extractor (which is like a centrifuge, and spin:

Like us: http://www.facebook.com/AvitalsApiaries

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 pm 

Lovely booth set ups everyone...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:43 pm 

Aww Mellifera its great that you rescue the bees! I wish someone would rescue the ones from my house in NJ, my fiance has to spray them. I'm allergic so he does it to keep me safe, but I hate that they die :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:01 pm 

Just spraying probably won't do it. If they're in the walls, you need to find the entrances and block them. Ideally, you'd open the wall and remove the comb, too, so that the scent doesn't attract other bees (or worse). Maybe have him contact a local beekeeping club; there may be an experience removal beekeeper. :)

Like us: http://www.facebook.com/AvitalsApiaries

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:09 pm 

Have not done markets (yet....) but this is my display from my xmas party, I only had 1 of everything and i took orders. never again! My brother made the displays for me. The frame in the middle has all my fragrances listed on it.

by , on Flickr

"Founding member of Facebook's "Australia & New Zealand Melt & Pour Soapers"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:24 pm 

Nice display goddessbec!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:17 pm 

I like the way it looks, but just curious ....why to you say "never again"?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 pm 

hehe because then i had too much work to do and not enough time to make it all! Im going to just make bulk stuff and sell what i have from now on, no more orders from parties, then i have no pressure, and when the party is over i have no more work to do.

i only have parties with friends and family by the way.

"Founding member of Facebook's "Australia & New Zealand Melt & Pour Soapers"

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:59 am 

The Canyon Creek Soap Company product line at the Bartke & Company showroom at Dallas Market Center. We'll have a similar display at the All About You showroom at Minneapolis Mart very soon, in time for their Market June 3-5!

Attachments:
showroom.jpg
showroom.jpg [ 20.6 KiB | Viewed 15612 times ]

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:05 am 

Very nice canyoncreek! Do you do this by yourself or do you have another person to help you?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:19 am 

Here is my Farmer's Market table. (Sorry about the glare - I had sun on the table all morning and couldn't get a better shot)

Last edited by ljm1180 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 pm 

Looks very nice Linda. We are not allowed to have our cars in our spaces.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:28 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:58 pm 

Very nice Linda! And I do like the look of the quilt.... lovely coloring! Having your lables all the same in style makes it look very organized. I seem to change up my lables with every batch.... no wonder I don't want to do this for a business!?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next