[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - Photos for Etsy

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Photos for Etsy
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:16 am 

I'm not sure if you guys know this or not, but I found a web site, through Etsy that has helped me trmendously with the appearance of my photos on Etsy. The web site is called Foto Fuze. What I would suggest is to go to the web site first, before you make the listing on Etsy, only because after you upload your photo and do the simple step of highlighting your item, you can then create your listing through there, since it's strictly for Etsy. I tried to do it where I already had the listing up and just wanted to do the photo but it saved on my desktop as an html file. if you create your listing through Foto Fuze, it sets up the photo on Etsy at the correct size. Hope this helps somebody!! :)