[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - labels

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: labels
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:52 am 

Hi all, can any of you tell me please how i can design my own labels for lip balms. I'm not looking for a programme too difficult to use, just something very simple and basic . thanks in advance for any info.

Post subject: Re: labels
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:23 pm 

I've used Avery labels. There are templates available and step by step directions for the different shapes and sizes. if you want to use regular paper, it's possible to creat labels using Excell, Word, Pages, and Numbers. Or you could find a graphic designer willing to barter.
I found that I spent all my time making labels or products, getting both done was always a challenge for me. :D
Jane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:51 am 

Go to vistaprint.com. They have ready made templates and all you have to do is select what you like and customize it by adding your text and selct your color options. They are very affordable and you can order 1 or 101.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:44 am 

Laina, you could also try Labelsonthefly.com I just found them yesterday by mistake.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:38 am 

I use the Avery website and it is easy and really decent.