[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Teach Soap • View topic - Holiday Swap 2014!

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Holiday Swap 2014!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:37 pm 

Hi All! Glad to be back :mrgreen: Please sign me up for the Holiday swap. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:56 pm 

Hi, I'd like to participate! I prefer CP/HP.

Belinda

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:52 pm 

Put me also on the list I like cold process soaps allergic to peach I am so excited

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:44 am 

Last edited by SoapySugar on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:46 am 

I am not allergic to anything, and when I said Liquid soap or CP soap, just so you know, I have not done Hot Process soap, except for the Liquid Soap. But I have done many CP soap. So, place me where you will, I WOULD love to get some Liquid Soap from somebody so that I have something to compare to, I am NEW at that. Thanks, but place me where you do, this is FUN!!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:18 am 

i'ld like to be part of this swap, i am in ocean county, nj

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:20 am 

just replied, i'd like to be part of the CP trade...that is what i make!..thanks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:35 pm 

I can't wait to be apart of this swap, just to experience other people soap should be a blast thank you

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:06 pm 

Would love to participate! I do all HP at the moment, and all are pretty "rustico," but nice...

I would happily receive CP, HP, or MP - I'm only just learning about CP & MP...

:D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:41 pm 

Sign me up! Cold process please :) Can't wait this is going to be so much fun!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:37 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:00 am 

Ok, think I have everyone up to date now! I am here, just didn't have a lot of time to pop in and amend the list... darned exams! =)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:11 pm 

Boy Oh Boy did I MISS UNDERSTAND or What!!!! Well, to clarify, I would LOVE ANY KIND of soap that somebody gives to me!!!! Hot process, Cold process, Cream Soap, Re batch, Melt and Pour, Liquid...OTHER...ha ha ha....I LOVE soap of all kinds...I am not sure if I understood the sign up process, I am GLAD i signed up, I guess what I meant when I signed up is that I MYSELF know how to make Cold Process and Liquid soap...I would LOVE however, to get some liquid soap from somebody cause I would love to compare with as I cant seem to get mine right!!!! Saying that....please don't be afraid to give me ANYKIND of soap!!! Even the kinds I have never done before, and even the kinds I know nothing about.....If you have liquid soap....to give me, YEA!!! But please, if you dont, no issue here and I am appreciative of any of the soap you give, along with OTHER goodies...I myself have OTHER ideas up my sleeve for MY swapper!!! I cant wait to be a giver and be a blessing to somebody indeed!!! So ya, I am super appreciative of ANYTHING I get cause I KNOW the hard work that goes into making homemade items. Ok, hopefully that helps clarify on my end, and hopefully I wrote this the right way....lol. We just MOVED so I have NOT been online for like a few weeks!!!!!! Good thing I caught this before the start of the swap! In OTHER words, I appreciate ALL that somebody does, and I am HUMBLE to accept anything the other swapper feels in their heart to do for me. God Bless you and I hope to be a Blessing Back to you indeed and to make New Friends!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:07 am 

Greetings, I hope everyone had a great Veterans Day yesterday!!!! I am only guessing the swap is a bit delayed due to the Holiday. This is going to be a fun swap and I look forward to meeting my swapee!!! ok, I hope ya'll have the BEST WEEK EVER!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:40 pm 

Working on the list now! Sorry for the delay, exams exams and more exams... and got called in to work too! :shock:

Should be up shortly! :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next