[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Teach Soap • View topic - Having a really rough time

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:03 am 

Sorry I haven't been active on the forums lately! I didn't mean to not be around! Between visiting Phil and planning the move I'm having to shift my schedule around!

Honestly I'm not in the best of spirits lately. I'm having a rough time lately with people. I've been on the receiving end of several nasty comments and YouTube videos as of late and it's not really helping me out. My soap blog, completely unrelated to my job, has been flooded with death threats and insults telling me I'm a whore and a gold digger and that I should get cancer. It's not been a good week.

I don't know how active I'll be on the forums lately with all that's happening but I'll try to keep up to speed. I was originally thinking of creating a YouTube channel for my soon to be soap business in the next few months but now I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to scrap that plan. I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty upset about that. :cry: Like I said though I'll try to stay active but I'm not going to be on all the time right now.

My shop: The Black Currant on Etsy!
My blog: http://www.theblackcurrantshop.wordpress.com
Also on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:25 am 

That's horrible! I hope things settle down, and you can return to normal.

Like us: http://www.facebook.com/AvitalsApiaries

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:30 pm 

I'm so sorry. Things that would never be said in person are written on the net by people that hide behind their keyboard due to anonymity. I wish for you better days ahead. HUGS!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:41 pm 

Just ignore them hun, they are just jealous of your creativity and success! We love you, and we're the only important ones on the internet (right guys?)! <3 :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:12 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:14 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:15 pm 

Sorry you are having a rough time right now, but this will pass and better times will be waiting. There are a lot of unhappy, miserable people in this world, and what makes them feel better is to bring other people down. Don't let them bring you down, because you have a beautiful spirit. The best revenge is to be happy and successful!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:11 pm 

Hi I am new here and this it is the first reply for me. I am really sorry that you were expose to haters. They are everywhere and I am not sure you can avoid it. Maybe some security programs, but on you tube I have no idea. Keep strong and get better soon. Some people do not deserve attention...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:09 pm 

I disabled comments on my youtube channel. And moderate them elsewhere (blog, FB etc).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:07 pm 

I'm sorry that jerks seems to be picking on you. Anonymity brings out the worst in some people. They tend to be cowards and mean in little ways, but the malice behind it can be so disheartening. I don't post much, and only officially joined the forum recently, but I've been lurking and reading for months. I've noticed your posts and read them with interest. You are an informed and helpful diaper and I've enjoyed reading what you have to say. {HUGS}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:13 am 

I'm a newbie and the secret of life is the law of attraction. Don't listen to that negative stuff. :o

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:14 pm 

Life keeps getting better and better. :x

Several sick people have accused my boyfriend of being a child molestor. We're 11 years apart and we first met months after I turned 18. But no, on the Internet everyone seeks conspiracy theories! :evil:

I challenged everyone spreading these vile rumors to call the cops if they think they're right. My boyfriend and I can prove when we first met and started dating. It makes me sick that people will sink to such sad levels.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:54 pm 

My husband is 17 years older than I am. We met when I was 22 and he was 39, I'm sure people called him a cradle robber at some point too hehe. Mostly he just gets high fives and "Holy cow, way to go man!" LOL :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:23 pm