[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - silly question

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: silly question
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:31 am 

okay maybe stupid is more like it! my darling husband has noticed that the shower needs to be scrubbed less often now that we have started using my soap. Yes he is the one that scrubs the shower so he's all for it. Is this our imagination or has anyone else noticed it?

Post subject: Re: silly question
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:55 am 

I find that to be mostly true with my handmade soaps too marinesoaper. I think thats common. For me, it seems like all soaps leave some residue but the natural soaps seem to leave a much smaller more natural amount of residue and is not hard to clean up. I can't say for sure but I believe its because the handmade soaps are not full of sulfates and other chemical 'detergent' type additives. It seems to me if there is a harsh scum sticking to your tub its probably sticking to your body as well.
I know that there are some more knowlegeable members on this forum that may set me straight if I'm talking crazy talk. :wink: lol...but that's what I'm thinking. I wanted to post because its an interesting topic. :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:34 am 

Yes, it's true. My glass shower doors don't need as much scrubbing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:52 pm 

Everyone says my soaps rinse off of their bodies much better than store bought soaps... (and I agree) so it makes sense that they would also rinse off the shower walls easier too.