[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - Triple entendre - Ha!

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Triple entendre - Ha!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:07 pm 

I am having such fun with this whole making soap for my sister, brother, sons, daughters, nieces, nephew & various friends and their kidlets. One of the funnest part of the fun is when a name just pops into my head (I'm sure a lot of you know what I mean) That's the way a few of them have started, as a name and a vague notion of a purpose while others were ideas first and then the name came to me later.

Among my favorite name/use combos my imagination has created (so far) are Booie Psorp for my daughter - the one I affectionately call Boo - with burdock and other skin loving goodies for her psoriasis and Lady Lovely Face for my sister and friends who are all much older (at least 2 years :wink: ) with evening primrose, vitamin E and other lovlies to keep their faces as beautiful as they are.

My very latest concoction for my Christmas project is named Hard Working Hand soap. I amuse myself whenever I think about this soap. I knew I had a title with two meanings but after thinking about it, actually it's three.

1 - Hard Working Hand Soap - made with 2 parts lard, 1 part each coconut and soybean shortening and 1/4 part each lanolin and cocoa butter, this soap is going to set up to be my hardest bar.
2 - Hard Working Hand Soap - just look at that line-up of cleaners and soothing emollients, add to that healing antiseptic tea tree and scrubby apricot seed, this is a truly a hard worker.
3 - Hard Working Hand Soap - Of course, it was made with my dear brother in mind who owns a farm but none of my family are slackers and all will receive at least one bar in their gift baskets for their hard working hands.

So what names are you all most proud of? I've read some very unique and creative ones. How did the names come to you?

p.s. the text colors are aprox. the colors of the soaps - just 'cause I'm in a jolly mood.