[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - Making fragrance oils last

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:53 am 

I am getting ready to make a batch of soap with Brambleberry's Shave and a Haircut FO, the last batch the scent was gone within a couple weeks. I used the fragrance calculator for strong scent. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for making it last?

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:28 pm 

I ended up using Brazilian clay, because that's what I had on hand. In my own research I found that people use kaolin clay, but I am hoping since both are clay it will work the same.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:43 am 

In my formula, clay made no difference. If the fragrance needs a little boost, you could use a very small amount of Patchouli to help.