[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - thinking of making my own soap, help

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:58 pm 

Hello Teach Soap forum,

At the moment I am living in Cambodia helping out an NGO that supplies water wells to poor provinces. I have decided to take the full-time job they have offered and carry on helping where we can.

I have been using some shower creams for the past 3 months and it needs to change. Apart from their sickly sweet smell, I am also finding my skin to be oily not long after I shower. So I am here today hoping some of you guys can help me out making my first soap. I have found some decent looking products online here https://www.for-sale.ie/Natural-soap butt getting it to Cambodia can prove to be a bit of a hassle. The bonus about living in a country like Cambodia there is no end of great fresh organic products and essential oils that I can use with the soap I'm just needing help putting it all together.

If you guys could help me with a step by step on how to make a basic soap that would be great, and possibly the do's and don't's you guys have learned along the way that would help out a beginner.

cheers

Last edited by Soapup on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:05 am 

Are we quiet over here at this time of year or am I in the wrong section?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:41 am 

Take a look at this blog. https://www.soapqueen.com/bath-and-body ... d-process/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:21 pm 

Thanks for the reply I will check the blog out now.