[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
Teach Soap • View topic - Supplies?!

Teach Soap

Soap Making Recipes, Tips and Tutorials
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Supplies?!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:16 am 

Hi there, I have been doing research for months and months about cold process after trying melt and pour (not really caring for it). I would love to know where the best places and most affordable would be for your supplies. I have literally nothing, and some of the websites I've come across are a bit harder to navigate for supplies. I looked on amazon.ca as well but there wasn't enough reviews to trust the product.

I appreciate any advice, thank you!

Post subject: Re: Supplies?!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:08 am 

I don't know where you live, but BrambleBerry owns this forum. That's where I would start. www.brambleberry.com

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:12 am 

If you are looking on amazon.ca I can only assume that you are in Canada....I use the following

saffireblue.ca - this supplier has received some questionable reviews but I have had nothing but good experiences with them. They are located in Tillsonburg in Ontario

candorasoap.com - I love this supplier. They ship super quick and it gets to me in a couple days. Shipping is a good price too. I just bought $140 worth of supplies and shipping was $14

I am very careful when ordering supplies, I keep two windows open and am constantly switching between the two ensuring I am getting a the best price for my items. Other suppliers are listed below that I have used and/or heard about in Canada

voyageursoapandcandle.com - located in Vancouver

newdirectionaromatics.com - personally I have not used them but hear good things.

I personally would love to be able to order from Brambleberry, they have amazing products and are the leader in soap supplies, but shipping to Canada is quite pricey as well as our dollar not being the best.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:09 am 

Thank you chipwell!!! So helpful:)